Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Razing and Ruminating


There were quite a few pics from tonight's acitivy but I like this one the best because I think it makes my butt look skinny, so it's the only one I'm posting!

I got a surprise visit from John, who stopped by on his way home from a BAB meeting. He spent a lot of time in our house as a kid because his best friend lived here, so he probably knows his way around it better than we do. Our brief chat put faces on the people who used to live here, added perspective to what we are doing, reminded me how connected we all are, and left me a little sad and with a lot to think about for the rest of the night. It was really cool that he stopped by.

2 comments:

Jason Gilman said...

Amusingly enough looking at this picture made me realize that I might not actually recognize you in person without sunglasses and a bike helmet on!

patnpatty said...

Yeah, I've ridden with people half a dozen times and still don't recognize them when they have their helmets off.

Followers